Saturday, August 20, 2011

Training!!!

So the Fall season is coming up and right now is the time to ensure we are in top shape for the good conditions!
I am training like mad to get in shape and it seems to be working well. I am doing a large amout of cross training and developing some great cross training programs that are helping with my shoulder problem (my shoulder injury from a few years ago was playing up recently and now since my cross training programs it is all but perfect again!). The cross training is focussing on strength conditioning and I am feeling stronger and stronger every day and losing weight too. I am putting the programs and circuits on a new blog I have set up... check out:
http://athletebychoice.blogspot.com/
I'm working on some hard routes in preparation for my project out at Fuli too and getting good progress on routes up to Oz grade 30 so I'm feeling great right now!
Speaking of, I'm off to the crag so I'll see you all later!
D.

No comments: