Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gotta start somewhere...


Well, I never thought I would bother with a blog, but I thought I might start one in order to share pics, news and whatever else about bouldering, climbing and whatever else I see fit that myself and people I know get up to.

I thought that I may as well do this after seeing the lack of news, etc about whats going on in Oz, especially compared to the amount of up to date stuff on the net from the USA and Europe...

For those of you that dont know me, my name is Duncan Brown and I live here in cold old Canberra, the capital of Australia.

I climbed and bouldered for many years and lived in the Blue Mtns for a few of those years, climbing and generally bumming around... then in 2003 or there abouts I developed a keen interest in trance and techno... the next few years I wrote music, ran a small record label (www.space-recordings.com), released a mix album and was lucky enough to play gigs all around Australia.

Now that Im a bit too old (27 is old isnt it?) for the whole clubbing scene Ive been getting stuck back into bouldering again and doing my best to catch up on lost time on the blocs.

I'll post whatever news that comes to hand, pics, guides to any new problems / areas I can, and basically anything thats of interest.

Get into it!

No comments: