Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nowra!

So for one reason and another I didn't manage to get to Nowra while the conditions were good this winter, but Danny and I managed to sneak in one last session there on saturday after delivering a load of furniture (Danny is a removalist, so they paid me to help him out... haha, a paid bouldering trip, how often does that happen!)

We went to Lot 33 and warmed up on the nice easier problems at the right end of the wall before Danny jumped on the classic v7 further to the left... after a bit of work he nailed it, adding yet another hard problem to his increasingly impressive tick list.

I had done that problem some years back so decided to try the other v7 that leads in from the left to the same finish as the one Danny did... and I managed to send it after a few goes which was great :-)

This weekend were probably going to hit up North Black... then hopefully we will also get a trip in to Bungonia one weekend very soon before it starts getting too hot.

Have fun kids!

Heres a few pics from Nowra... enjoy!

Danny warming up

Me warming up

Danny on the v7 he sent

Me on the start of the v7 I sent

No comments: