Monday, August 4, 2008

Squidney

On the weekend I headed off to Sydney to get away for a few days and visit some friends that I dont get to see enough.

Saturday we went to Crumbly where a huge crew all met up for a great day. I sent 'Anorexic' v5 pretty quickly after having been shut down by it last time I was here, then made great progress on the great 'Black Magic' v8. Will definitely be back there soon to clean that one up!

Chris was in his usual strong form and quickly dispatched two new v13/8B first ascents naming one 'Logical Progression' and leaving the other unnamed for now, will give you all a heads up when it gets named. Both are clasic hard lines with a high and commiting finish. Great stuff man :-)

This weekend some of the guys from up Sydney / Wollongong way will be trekking down to get on some nice granite treats, should be another killer weekend, can't wait!

Here are some pics from my weekend...

Chris Webb Parsons on 'Logical Progression' v13/8B

I stopped at a rest area on the highway to have a nap on my way home and met this little fella, he was way too cute to pass up a photo or two of him

No comments: