Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some pics...

Hi all :)

So I have a been a little lazy on the photo front of late, but I do have the excuse of not having an internet connection at home, but I just have to make the effort to bring stuff in to work for you all!

Here are a few random pics that I edited in Lightroom today, I started using it a few days ago and am really liking it... so yeah, here are a few random pics of mine that I like... enjoy!


Richo in the snow at North Black last weekend




Statue in my backyard


Macro of a plant in the Grampians

Richo on an unnamed V7 at The Hill, North Black



Danny on 'Zacs Arete', V8, The Campground, North Black

The Carillon on Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra at night


Steph and her cat Mooie



Russell and Joel in the car heading to the Grampians

Richo on 'Riding Shotgun' V6, Andersons, Grampians

Sunset at Taipan Wall, Grampians


Christina on 'Flash Gordon' V8, The Kindergarten, Grampians

No comments: