Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kasto Cha?

28.05.09

Namaste! Kasto Cha? Malai thik cha :)

Pokhara is going great. I am really enjoying relaxing here with great people. Yesterday I headed off with Saxon, Marcus, etc to the Mountaineering Museum to wander around all the great photography and paraphenalia they have there. After a few hours wandering around the museum and a nice lunch that was pretty much it for the day.
Today Camille and I headed up the the World Peace Pogoda, a big Stupa on top of a nice big hill, you catch a boat across the lake and wander on up the mountain to the top. We sat around taking in the great views and got baked with Pipi and some other nice locals. Such a relaxing day.
Tomorrow I am going to get things sorted to go and do a trek, most likely the ABC (that's Annapurna Base Camp for those not in the know haha). Psyched!


Pipi and Camille at the World Peace Pagoda

Me and my monkey

Nepali girl in Pokhara

Cheeky monkey

Machapuchare (Fish Tail Mountain) from my hotel rooftop

No comments: