Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ao Nang, Ao Nang!!!

31.01.09

The end of January already... 3 weeks in and loving it :-)
The last 2 afternoons have been spent climbing at Cat Wall. The first afternoon I had a cracker of a session. Onsighted a 6b, then onsighted a 6c, then flashed a fantastic 7b called 'April Fools'. Was probably a touch soft for the grade but I will take it as a 'holiday tick' haha. Then I flashed a 7a but went to the wrong anchors so I went back yesterday and did it to the correct anchors.
Such a great crag with all the routes being 25 metre endurance fests, just my cup of tea!I have just moved bungalows today, still in Dream Valley (or as we say - "Living the Dream").
Welsh Dave, Lucie the crazy Czech and I are off to Ao Nang for a touch of city madness and cheap internet for something different today as we are having a rest day.
Around the end of next week a massive crew of us is off for the full moon party in Koh Phangan (sp?) then bouldering in Koh Tao for a week before coming back to Tonsai. Should be a blast!

No comments: